President Bola Tinubu has issued a directive for the reactivation of the Presidential Delivery Tracker, allowing Nigerians to monitor the real-time progress of projects across the country,leadership report.
During the closing session of a three-day cabinet retreat in Abuja, the President emphasized his unwavering commitment to engaging citizens directly in governance. He stressed the importance of affording all Nigerians the opportunity to track and report on the execution of projects nationwide.
President Tinubu disclosed that he had instructed his special adviser on policy and coordination, Hadiza Bala Usman, to promptly revitalize the tracking system, harnessing state-of-the-art digital innovations to enable real-time oversight, benefiting all Nigerians.
As per a statement from presidential spokesperson Ajuri Ngelale, President Tinubu redefined the core focus areas of his administration:
- Economic reform to achieve sustained inclusive growth.
- Strengthening national security to foster peace and prosperity.
- Advancing agriculture for food security.
- Unlocking energy and natural resources for sustainable development.
- Enhancing infrastructure and transportation as drivers of growth.
- Prioritizing education, health, and social investment as essential pillars of development.
- Accelerating diversification through industrialization, digitization, creative arts, manufacturing, and innovation.
- Improving governance for effective service delivery.
The President urged all members of his cabinet to work diligently to meet the expectations of the Nigerian people. The retreat’s culmination involved the signing of performance bonds by ministers and permanent secretaries, overseen by President Tinubu. He charged all implementing authorities to demonstrate unwavering commitment, innovative thinking, and an unrelenting focus on delivering results.